29.6.09

Family Destination: June Lake

My family has been going up to June Lake ever since I could walk. The earliest memory I have of our family prime vacation spot is when my dad could still talk us all into camping. Now roughly ten years later, our family's idea of camping is a 'quaint' little five-room condo that holds about three TVs, a Jackie-approved kitchen, a jacuzzi in walking distance, and a balcony that overlooks the pure beauty of June Lake. Yeah, the Pinner family enjoys roughin' it. This year the Murphy family and my cousins are coming up with us - so this trip should for sure be interesting haha. We leave in about three hours and of course, I'm in my room blogging away in an effort to avoid packing and dealing with the fact that I ran out of contacts and have no phone/iPod charger. Looks like I might be the only one roughin' it - horribly blind and technology-free.

1 comment:

Chadley Baker said...

i am going to it to with them. yes i am chadley baker and yes i do funny stuff in the car but i can get serious (but i chooses not to)ha ha but so far it has preetty fun