8.8.09

Powerhouse09


Lineup: Jay-Z, Kid Cudi, Lil Jon, Black Eyed Peas, Pitbull, Flo Rida, LMFAO, FarEast Movement, Sean Paul, New Boyz, and Ya Boy.

Katie and I felt like High Rollers when we landed in Long Beach, California at 6:30. Although we had a total of 4 hours of sleep and were sporting airplane clothes, we went straight to Powerhouse!09 in Anaheim, California from the airport. Yeauhhh, that's how we live. My mother and my friend, Andrea Welch, greeted us at the airport and were also game for the concert. We arrived at the concert a tad late, but just in time for "Shots" by LMFAO. Highlight of the night: watching my mother dance to Pitbull's "Calle Ocho" and watching her mouth every word perfectly. I was so proud of what I created from forcing her to listen to my music every car ride. Even though, I swear she enjoyed every second. Ohh what a great way to be welcomed back to California, after what felt like a forever-long trip in Utah. Thank you Powerhouse 105.9

1 comment:

mmurphy said...

i think you owe me a blog. since i did one for you. so do it. or ill kill you.