29.7.09

The Fray!

Today I got a phone call at around 1 in the afternoon, that seriously made me so happy. My best friend, Karenna Soto, surprised me in saying that she got The Fray/Jack's Mannequin tickets for tonight at the Verizon Amphitheatre! I was trying to tickets for this, but was unsure if I could go because I'm leaving for Utah tomorrow morning. The concert was amazing; the Fray sounds so much better live and Jack's Mannequinn brought me back to last summer with "I'm Ready" and "Holiday From Real." Karenna and I went, along with half of my high school was there. The Fray's song "Never Say Never" and "How to Save a Life" struck a chord with Karenna and I and consequentially of course made us tear up a little. We felt like losers, but it was very therapeutic for the trials we've gone through together for the past year. However, we were forced to miss the Fray's encore, because we had to be home before curfew. I was so happy though that I got to be apart of this though. It might possibly be the best concert this summer.


No comments: